Saturday, January 21, 2017

I'VE MOVED!


WE'VE MOVED TO THE WIX BLOGGING SITE! 

I've been unhappy with blogger for a while, and I've decided to give Wix a try. 

One of my new year's resolutions is to be better at balancing my time, energy, and life. In addition, to find happiness (and beauty) in each day. I changed the name of my blog to Balance and Beauty to reflect those goals, and I encourage you to check out the new site!

New address: 

Follow me on Instagram to keep up with the latest posts:
Username: balance.and.beauty
Linked here


4 comments :

  1. Looks like a good try. i have checked the link. i don't know much about blogging so can not talk about it much..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the share and update will surely follow the link now onwards. This is really interesting and i believe with the new link we will be going to see new stuff as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really interesting.
    http://grsshoes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for writing an interesting article on this topic. This really made me think and hope to read more.
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    មាន់ជល់តាមអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished