Monday, January 2, 2017

resolutions

BLOG REGULARLY
I haven't been the best with regular posts, but I enjoy creating posts and documenting different parts of my life. It's a nice creative outlet and I want to be able to look back at these stages of my life and laugh, be motivated, or just be embarrassed haha. 

BE  CREATIVE
I want to be more creative in live, whether that means trying a new type of blog post I wouldn't normally feel confident doing, going back to painting, or decorating my home a different way. I love DIY projects  and experimenting with cooking too and just have not made time to do any of that lately.

RELAX MORE
I've been doing well with this the last six months and really want to make a conscious effort to continue this. I'll post my ways of relaxing and what has changed my outlook on life for me in another post, but in 2017 I want to make time to relax and keep a good attitude.

PRACTICE CLEANER EATING
Jake and I did the Dukan diet for a couple months (posts phase 1 here and phase 2 here), and we plan to start up again in January. We normally do pretty well at home with our food choices but lately we haven't. Overall for 2017 I want to make better choices with my food and experiment with new recipes for vegetables so we don't get bored of the same thing each week.

KEEP UP ON HOUSEKEEPING
Over break Jake and I Have been able to maintain a tidy living space. I wish this was always the case and so did he. I'll start off the year writing dusting and vacuuming reminders and make an effort to put all the dishes and clothes away before I go to sleep each night. Hopefully this will make a difference.

BE EVEN MORE ORGANIZED
I completely lost my organization skills when I was on my surgery rotation, and family medicine was regular enough I didn't feel like I needed to keep track of everything. I regret not staying more organized, and with many to dos for our Italy trip, rotation schedules, and the Step 2 exam lurking in the near future, my DayDesigner will help me keep organized. (DayDesigner posts here and here)

shop daydesigners here : http://daydesigner.com/#_l_g9



Here are some other planners I love:



2 comments :

  1. Great post, Like the way you wrote it. Will be a regular follower now as your blogs look good. Keep posting for us.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you for providing us such useful information. i also had research on
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    ហ្វានតាន Online

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished