Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Birthday Love


One reason I'm writing this is to thank everyone again for the kind birthday wishes, love, and gifts that I have received! You all have made me feel so loved!

Jake and I decided to send out some of our wedding invitations this week, so if you were in the lucky batch to be getting them early, YAY ! (and don't lose them) We even have 2 that have RSVPed Yes and 1 No , so that's exciting to see those beginning to come in too! Since each invite is hand-made we completed them and just wanted to get them out of the way so we could focus on finals, moving, the MCAT, and summer school.

Mom and Dad came and celebrated with Jake and I Saturday with dinner and fun gifts at Cheddars. 
Brielle took me out to lunch yesterday at Panera and then we enjoyed some Cookie Company. She also brought over these :) Notice the print of the bag is the same as this blog's background, I wonder how she knew it was my favorite!?



Jake had these delivered to Gamma Phi yesterday, what a sweetheart.



Here's another favorite birthday gift :)



My roommate Molly gave me a "baking set" gift this morning with a few things from my registry. That was such a great surprise, and fun idea that will definitely be used ! 

UNL unintentionally gave me a carnival for my birthday! What fun! Unfortunately the lines to the cotton candy and funnel cakes were too long but we enjoyed these corndogs and a snow cone! They also had rides, games, tattoos, dance party, and charicatures! What a great way to end the school year!








Last night, Jake took me out to dinner at one of our favorite places, Vincenzo's, in the haymarket. Jake wasn't too happy when we got there and I realized I had forgotten my ID. We had to walk 10 extra blocks for the extra trip. :) But it was nice of him to do that anyway, so I could enjoy my first legal drink.



I spent the rest of the day, and this morning at 7:00 a.m. for my final, working out problems like this:

Tonight I'm excited to have some friends show me around downtown!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished