Wednesday, March 12, 2014

spring break

It's been a long while since I last blogged, but I swear, nothing major has been happening lately.

Two weekends ago Jake and I went apartment hunting in Omaha in the -20 degree weather. We saw many places that we could see ourselves living in. (One place we knew we didn't want before we even stepped out of the car thanks to the sketchy neighbors nearby). We looked at places on Farnam near UNMC and Dundee but out favorite place was a townhome in Millard with a garage and a park as a backyard. 

At school last week we celebrated Read Across America week and Dr. Seuss's birthday. It was fun to teach my 3 year olds about Dr. Seuss's classics. 






Last weekend Jake and I visited Aurora which turned out to be another weekend that passed to quickly. :( Sunday on my way to a training session at the Y I flattened my tire. Luckily a kind stranger helped change it for me and many others who knew me from the area stopped to see if they could help. I love working, living, and shopping in a neighborhood where familiar faces can offer help. 

In between work and school, I've been knocking out some of my book list. Hope to get a blog post up about some of my favorites so far- so stay tuned

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished