Saturday, August 30, 2014

additions to the office space

*I had this post ready a while ago and forgot to actually post it. So here you go, my office is no longer this clean but I do want to share with you some of my new favorite additions

office decorations native american shelf accessories

This picture of the handmade Navaho wedding vase I bought in an awesome Colorado shop does not do it justice. It has a ton of detail all around the vase and is really awesome. It appears to be black in the awfully lit photo but it's a navy blue. 

The story is that the vase is a symbol of unity between husband and wife (think unity candle) and they drink from both ends. It will now be living as a fun decoration in my office.

Here are a few other pretty neat things from the shop in CO that I wanted to buy, but did not. I had my eyes set on that blue vase second from the right but it was a bit out of my price range. Take a moment to truly appreciate all of the random objects in this image ;) . 

(you will have to scroll in this direction ---> to see the full image)

native american office additions


The next few decorations I mentioned that I had been wanting in my last office post. Well, I did end up ordering them once they went on sale and I think they add a nice touch of personality to the space. 

decorate office gold skull white and gold office

decorate office gold faux taxidermy z gallerie

tassle garland decorate office etsy



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished