Monday, July 23, 2012

Rustic Love


Happy Monday! Today I thought I'd share some wedding ideas. My inspiration photos are all themed around a "rustic elegance." (That’s what pinterest calls it anyway.) I created a secret pinterest account to protect my ideas, and also so there’s something for guests to look forward to next year. It's definitely overwhelming. 

I’ve been hitting up local garage sales, and I even placed my first bid at an auction a few weeks ago! 

Ideas I’m loving:

Big Wooden Frames












Lanterns











Succulents

















Mason Jars













Assorted Glass Bottles















Dessert Tables with Assorted Desserts (let me know if you want to cook something ;) )






Anna just left for the Cayman Islands, I’m sure she’ll have a blast soaking up the sun before school starts! Miss you!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished