Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cloudy Thursday


Last night Jake and I picked up our artwork from Paint Yourself Silly




I decided to sport new initials on this one ;)


Rain and wind cancelled our engagement photos yesterday. This is the second time we've had to reschedule. I've never been so stressed out about the weather. Our photographer had next week open, so we are trying for next Wednesday, but she's moving to Texas the next week so I hope Wednesday will work. Pray for beautiful weather for us! 

Last Sunday, my photographer needed models for her women beauty shoot class that she's taking inspired by Sue Bryce. They did my hair and makeup when I got there and I had so much fun! It was also nice getting to know Becca (our photographer) a little bit better! All of the women's photos who did the beauty shoot turned out sooo great. I can't wait to see the rest!! (If you missed the sneak preview on Facebook, the right column of this page features the photo as well ;) )

School is picking up, I have my first exams these next few weeks, so I'm anxious to see how those will go. Jake and I are heading back to Fairbury tomorrow for the weekend, so we are excited about that too! 

Enjoy this gloomy day! 


AS

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished