Saturday, November 17, 2012

GBR


Friday we enjoyed a wonderful dinner with family, and tonight Jake and I went to the last Twilight movie. I just had to see it, although we are over the movies (we never really liked the movies, I was a fan of the books though) we had to see the last one !

I didn't go to the game today. But I do know that the Huskers did not allow their fans free Runzas this week since they allowed Minnesota to score 14...and that's a bummer. Mom convinced me while we were shopping today to upgrade my "Christams wishlist" Ipad Mini to a regular, full-size Ipad. She should know what's best, I mean, she does have two of them ;). One for business and one for herself. It's mom's birthday tomorrow so be sure to wish her a happy birthday!

Jake and I visited with a travel agent this week to start making plans for a honeymoon! We are looking at places in Cancun. It's exciting!

I tried my hand at a pinterest project for mom's birthday, I'll be sure to post my tutorial soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished