Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Engagement

It's a Christmas miracle ---that I remembered to write today! (Or the snow...)

Last Saturday we celebrated a fun Christmas party at Aunt Janice's, this week Jake and I are in Aurora with his family, and next week we'll be in Kentucky for Christmas. Soon enough, school will start back up again. In the meantime My goals are to finish taking notes on one of my MCAT books, and finish addressing all of the save the date postcards.

I'm not sure yet how my grades ended up in a few of my classes :/ because I had one class with a paper worth 50% of my grade and it isn't graded yet. The other teachers I haven't heard back from are also grading papers. 

I haven't done much holiday baking this year, other than my cookies:



I was up late last night making a photo book with our engagement photos on it. Here are some more of our favorite engagement photos that we found off of our CD, others can be seen at the Ellison Photography Facebook page, or website!


















No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished