Monday, March 4, 2013

World's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies

Three posts in one day? I'm on a roll! 

I had to share this cookie recipe because these are seriously some of the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever tasted. Right up there with Aunt Janice's and The Cookie Company. 

I came across them on my favorite blog Cupcakes and Cashmere . When I clicked on the original link to the recipe, which is found here: http://forme-foryou.com/2011/08/the-only-chocolate-chip-cookie-i-will-ever-need-to-know-how-to-make-for-the-rest-of-my-life.html 

The lady in the original recipe said she had dreamt about this recipe for like a year, and it truly was worth dreaming about! Yum! (I encourage you to click on the links above to the recipes, because their photos are professional, and mine are lame)

The main secrets to this recipe are the use of cake flour and bread flour, extra salt, and letting the dough carmelize for 36 hours! I put mine in the oven just long enough for them to barely be brown, and they were perfect! 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished