Friday, December 6, 2013

Brrr

Hope you all stayed warm this week. When it's cold out I just wish I could stay inside all day. Unfortunately, I'm up at 6:30 for work venturing into the cold arctic temperatures. Jake and I have healed quickly and we are much better after our sickness last week. 

Tonight after work I went to Anna's dorm to help her get ready for the Gamma Phi formal! We had a fun time curling her hair and putting makeup on. I hope she has a fun night tonight. She's looks  so great! I wish I was there.

 
Jake went out to dinner and drinks with is friends. Meanwhile...this is what I'm doing while watching SharkTank.


I've only eaten a donut all day. So when they asked to add the second cheesy for $1 I couldn't resist.

Time to start studying for finals already, I'll have to enjoy my last night at home bumming around. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished