Monday, January 26, 2015

updates

I've added a few more features to the blog this morning.

In the right side column you can now search the blog for a specific post or keyword. 

If this is your first time here, older featured posts will also appear on the right side column too. In addition to the archives link. The links at the top of the page are also functioning to check out different older posts. 

If you don't want to miss a post (because I'm not that reliable about getting posts up at the same time every week), you can subscribe by e-mail using the link found in the right hand column. 

I have no way to actually know if anyone is subscribed by e-mail notification, so I'm mentioning it again. If you already are then you know how well it works! (I only know Jake is because he told me he was and he thinks it's helpful).


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished