Thursday, March 5, 2015

february glossybox review

glossybox february review united states

glossybox february review united states

glossybox february review united states


1. Rituals Yogi Flow Shaving Gel - Full Size 

This product retails in stores for $15. It starts as a gel, and when you rub it in it turns to foam. The smell is really amazing and lasts for a good amount of time after use. This is probably my favorite product in the box, for the smell alone! My lid did arrive broken, but since I also had problems with my blush, I told them about my broken shave gel lid, and they went ahead and sent me another full size one of these too. So I'm happy as can be about that!

2. Juice Beauty Green Apple Moisturizer - Full Size

This is a 100% organic moisturizer with apple, lemon, and white grape juice (so it smells great), and also includes vitamin C and some peptides. (<-haven't investigated the peptides too much, or compared them to my favorite moisturizers, so this isn't a big selling point for me). This .5 oz tube retails for $18 - which is steep in my opinion, for the quality and ingredients, but I realize the "100% organic" label comes usually with a higher price.

3. Kryolan Blush in Rosewood - Full Size

This color is the perfect pink for most skin types, so I was sad to see the condition that it arrived in. They sent me a replacement right away. This blush is nothing fantastic, but it's perfect for putting in my post-shower makeup bag that I take to the gym, and it's a good color year-round that I didn't have before.

Glossybox february review blush

4. Bodyography Nail Polish-Full Size

I don't even know where you buy this, but it's a good polish that doesn't chip easy. My stress levels peak the week before exams (nail biter) and so painting my fingernails is usually not an option. I did do my toes though, and I really think this pink is pretty. 

5. Unwash Bio-Cleansing Conditioner

This product promises to clean hair without stripping natural oils, moisture, or compromise color. It hops on the trend of "co-washing" which is basically not using shampoo or harsh detergents to clean your hair. So...you aren't cleaning it really. To be honest, I haven't tried this product because I don't wash my hair every day normally, so why would I want to wash it and then have it come out "in between squeaky clean and 2nd day hair." I could just not wash it and get the 2nd day hair and put dry shampoo on...so I don't understand this. I'm trying to convince Jake to use it so I can see how it works. 


Overall, I'm not disappointed with this box (which actually contains $65-75 worth of product, so more than expected for sure!). Four of the products were full size and the white Valentine's box is adorable. I think the customer service at Glossybox was excellent, and it ended up working in my favor.  My overall review of this box is a 3/5 stars. 



Find January's Glossybox review here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished