Monday, March 23, 2015

spring break

After a week of R&R, I'm ready and enthused for my last core of the year! Neuroscience sounds like a fun and interesting core, so I'll be anxious to see what it's all about. (I'm not that anxious, I slept in this morning and will catch the first few lectures online later this afternoon, shhh...) 

I spent break watching TV, reading a new book (review to come), enjoying the beautiful weather, working on my online ultrasound course, shadowing for school, cooking, spring cleaning, catching up with friends, and hanging out with my husband. I was so happy Jake was finally home for a week, and really excited that it all lined up with my break! Yesterday we ended break with a complete walk ( and small jogging bursts) around Lake Zorinsky - three hours total for this "walk"... and I can barely move today. 

I also got a new look, love this darker hair with a few highlights!


Pitch's Mia pizza with added egg on St. Patty's day

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished