Wednesday, November 9, 2016

gift guide: the beauty addict

gift ideas beauty and makeup



1. Beauty Blender
I don't own this, but everyone seems to love these online. I'm sure it'd make a perfect gift.

2. Fresh Glow Base
I love this base! It is subtle but makes you look refreshed. 

3. Blending Brush
The perfect brush to blend anything at a great price. I have had mine for a long time and use it every day.

4. Tweezerman Tweezers
The best tweezers, and they stay sharp for years.

5. Essie Gel Nail Duo
I have not tried these, but they look like a fun gift and have been getting great reviews online.

6. Anastasia Brow Kit.
I use all of these in this set every day. This is a great deal if you want to try a no-fail brow kit. The dip brow pomade has been the best selling and easiest to use brow product for years. Buy this for yourself! 

7. RMS Lip2Cheek in the shade "Modest"
I added this because I have fallen in love with the RMS products and I'd love to try a blush, so I thought it'd be a cute gift idea. The other products blend seamlessly, last a long time, and are all natural.

8. RMS Magic Luminizer
This product just came out but the internet has been buzzing about it. It could be a fun gift for yourself if you've been wanting to try out a new luminizer. I have their Living luminizer and it works extremely well to make your skin dewy!!

9. "Pale Barley" Eyeshadow
This is my favorite eyeshadow color. It's lasted me months and isn't even half gone. It's an every day shade and looks good on all skin tones. I couldn't list one of those Christmas eyeshadow kits because I just don't think they would be used as often as this universal shade. This eyeshadow can go on wet or dry and it stays a long time. (Some people do need a primer with it though as with other shadows to prevent creasing)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished