Thursday, November 10, 2016

gift guide: for the snuggler

gift ideas snuggler

1. A Cozy Pajama set 
Any cozy pj set is a good one! 

2. Soft robe

3. Candle
This Capri Blue candle always fills up the room at our place, I think it's a great value. It lasts a really long time, and the scent is relaxing.

4. Faux fur blanket
We have two of these blankets that we've acquired over the last few years and they are so soft and cozy. I highly recommend these as a splurge gift for a special someone. 

5. Plaid Scarf
I have this one in a different color and it's extremely soft! 

6. Moisturizing lip balm (with some color!) 

7.  Warm Mittens
I received these mittens as a gift 6 or 7 years ago and they are still my favorites. They are fleece lined on the inside and have a pretty knit pattern on the outside. They make a great Christmas gift. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished