Friday, November 11, 2016

gift guide: for the athlete

gift ideas for athlete

1. Workout Mat
This mat is my favorite of the one's I've tested during my year of Piyo. It's big enough a tall person can use it, and it has enough cushion it absorbs a lot of shock and stress on your joints. It absorbs your sweat, and is non-slip! I have the blue one.

2. Waterbottle
I received this version of this waterbottle last year for my birthday, and I am still using it daily. It keeps drinks cold for 24 hrs and hot for 12 hrs. It's made from an environmentally friendly group and has beautiful paintings on the outside.

3. Dry Shampoo
For the days you don't have time to wash and blow dry your hair

4. Comfortable Sweatshirt
I bought this in shirt during a big sale at Urban Outfitters. It's perfect for any day.

5. Leggings

6. Running Shorts

7. Headphones 
that won't come out of your ears when you run.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished