Monday, December 5, 2016

november favorites

1. Time with family



Fortunately thanks to the no clinic hours on Saturdays and Sundays, Jake and I have been able to travel back and forth to see both our parents and grandparents this month. We had a great Thanksgiving day full of a large dinner and supper and we even had time to hit up some black friday shopping at Best Buy in Grand Island!

2. Indoor Plants



3. Black Friday and Cyber Monday



We finished Christmas shopping early this year and took advantage of online discounts! I experienced my first "Brown Thursday" and it was technically my first "black friday" experience of any kind. We waited outside of Best Buy for about 15 minutes and then went inside for a camera we'd both been wanting for our home and travels! I think we were the only people in Grand Island wanting this particular camera...but I was still paranoid it would be sold out. I also took advantage of 30% off at anthropologie and sephora gifts and an extra 30% off!  Hopefully I'll be able to take advantage of the 40% off at Blurb and make a new photobook.

4. Family Medicine Rotation Relationships

I'll post about a "day in the life" but it's been awesome to build relationships with family medicine clinic patients the past month and a half that I've been in the clinic. I didn't expect to enjoy these relationships as much as I have, and although I'm not for certain this is the specialty I'll choose, I have really enjoyed meeting and talking with everyone I've met. We see usually 40+ people a day!



PS ----- check back wednesday for a makeup tutorial

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished