Sunday, August 26, 2012

Five Favorite Things

1. Toppers Pizza






Nothing beats Toppers when it comes to greasy pizza. Jake and I love their large pizza and large cheesestix combo for $15. 

2. Farmer's Market



The farmer's market is my favorite way to spend a Saturday morning! (As long as the Huskers aren't playing) Who doesn't love free samples of egg rolls and enchiladas, kettle corn, and root beer??




3. The Big Bang Theory



I honestly can't get enough of this show, I watch at least three episodes every day! I recently watched the "Cornhusker Vortex" episode where all of Penny's friends gather to watch the Husker game, and the "nerds" next door try to fit in. That's my favorite episode so far!

4. Delta Upsilon "Foamal"



...............Yeah, I didn't go in that....................We had our first Gamma Phi Social with Delta Upsilon on Friday night, the "foamal." It was a dance, in foam. It was stinky, and sweaty, and nasty, but everyone seemed to be having fun! !! It sure was interesting to see though. 

5. Rain




Since we didn't get enough rain this summer, I've enjoyed the rainy weather this weekend. Friday morning, while walking to class, I was soaked and shivered for the next couple hours. After I had time to dry off I enjoyed the rain from my window. (Although I found this photo on Google Images, you can see Jake's apartment on the right hand side!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished