Monday, August 20, 2012

Rush Review

Since I can't really say much about Gamma Phi's process of selecting new members, other than the fact that we really value a genuine conversation where we can get to know a girl, I'll give you a Rush review in photos. 



Open House Round, black shirts any bottoms, about 15 parties where we chat with a girl for about 10 minutes



Ten Party Day, We meet with two different girls and then sing to them! 


Six party day, house tours, and more conversations



Three Party Day, a more formal and "serious" day that shows the girls a little bit more about how special Gamma Phi is.

And finally.......



Bid Day! 




Our new members are great! 



Sorry I couldn't most more details, I don't want to be late for my first day of class! 


AS

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished