Sunday, September 23, 2012

Five Favorite Things This Week

1. The Wave at Memorial Stadium

If you were there, you know how awesome this was, if you weren't it was indescribable! 83000 fans did a huge wave, a slow motion wave, a super fast wave, double waves, opposite direction waves all started by the students. It was so cool!


2. Legally Blonde




Friday I watched a sorority sister and another friend in Legally Blonde at the Lincoln Community Playhouse. It was a GREAT show! I was impressed by everything about it, except for the Lincoln Community Playhouse itself. Of course, I bought two tickets that were separated by a huge pole. Compared to the BFAC in Fairbury, this place was a dump. That might be harsh, but the BFAC is great, and I hope everyone can appreciate how nice it is! 

3. Pitch Perfect






Jake and I went to the free pre-screening of Pitch Perfect at the Ross on Thursday. It will be released in theaters in October. This is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. Rebel Wilson (aka Fat Amy aka blonde roommate in Bridesmaids) is one of the main characters and she is just so funny. The theater was laughing the entire time, I recommend seeing this! It's about a college and their rivalring acapella groups. Before you roll your eyes and dismiss it, please know it is fun for everyone and not about the music, but about the hilarious characters. 

4. Pumpkin Spice Dunkin' Donuts





5. My Red Bubble Necklace





These necklaces have been popular for a little while on pinterest and magazines. J. Crew sells a more expensive version, that I would love to own, but I decided to settle for this one from Embellish boutique on P Street downtown. 


The J. Crew one can be seen at http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/jewelry/necklaces/PRDOVR~92687/92687.jsp

The red color was perfect for gameday! (Equally as cute was a bright blue one)



AS


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished