- gold sparkly makeup bag
- full size NARS blush in “orgasm”
- full size Stilla Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
- full size Urban Decay eyeshadow in “sin”
- large (for a sample) sample of Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream
- Benefit They’re Real mascara
- Bite Luminous Creme Lipstick in “palomino”
For a quick review of the products here are my thoughts:
- the blush is awesome - as expected since it's won awards for many years in a row now. It's so pigmented that I barely have to touch it to my cheeks to get a good amount on!
- the eyeliner is the easiest liquid eyeliner to apply that I've ever seen and I've tried quite a few varieties. Plus it stays on FOREVER, definitely will be needing remover to get that baby off your eyes
- The BB cream is all right . Nothing amazing, better than the drugstore kinds I've tried, no complaints. Can be a good substitute for foundation.
- the mascara is fabulous, no complaints. I'll probably buy the full size for my next mascara purchase as soon as I run out of my lancome definicils.
- the lipstick isn't an every day shade for me, in fact, I almost didn't get the set because I wasn't sure about the lip color. It's a fun color to have, now I just need an occasion to wear it
- the “sin” eyeshadow is more of a pink-gold color that isn't clearly seen in the swatch below, very impressed with it!
- Makeup Forever Aqua Lip Liner in “15C muted dusty rose” (Longest lasting of any, it's not technically "lipstick," but it's a good matte finish)
- Bite High Pigment Lip Pencil in “Chablis”
- Urban Decay Revolution lipstick “F bomb” (This lipstick stays on a LONG time and comes in awesome colors!)
There are so many bands to choose from! I couldn't find the link to the exact "face" for my watch- it's sold at Village Pointe here, but check out all of these fun band choices.
(Jake's reward to himself for passing all of those CPA exams! Woo hoo!)!