Friday, December 19, 2014

twelve days of christmas


By 4:00 PM today I'll be finished with my first semester of med school. I'm so excited to finally have some time to read a book that I want to read, watch TV, sleep in, and see my friends and family. Jake has been gone all week in KC for work so I've been home alone studying for this last biochem exam. They've given us work to do over break, so I'll stay busy with two online courses. I also was advised to start shadowing and reviewing for the boards (that I don't take for over a year) ... but we'll see about that. We only have two weeks off to do all this, and Jake and  I will be gone for over a week of break, so I'm not sure how much I"ll get done.

Jake gets home tonight, and as soon as he can finish packing we are heading to Aurora for the night, then a Christmas in Lincoln with the Bells (and if we make it to Fairbury in time - hopefully we'll see Grandma Heidelk!), and Sunday we leave for Kentucky. Once we get back, Jake will head back to work for a few days, and then he'll be off to Chicago for another week while I start school again. 

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday season. As promised, here is another "12 days of Christmas" post.

12(+) Christmas Presents 

11 Candy Kisses


10 (+) Toffee Graham Crackers

 (These are so delicious and only take a few minutes to make!  Recipe here )



9 Cups of Coffee


8 Hours of Lecture


7 Days Until Christmas


6 Beautiful Coasters (early Christmas present - I just love them) 



5 Pretty Jewels

(Treated myself to a visit to the mall - for working so hard of course ;) ) 


4 Copper Mugs



3 Lanterns



2 Christmas Packages



and 

1 Holiday Card




Merry Christmas!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished