Monday, April 13, 2015

march favorites

1. The Softest Summer Sleepwear Sets

These Gilligan O'Malley sleep sets from Target are so comfortable and soft. I bought one pair because I have so much trouble sleeping in my winter pajamas now that it's getting warm out and warmer everywhere in the house. I loved the first set so much I took advantage of their buy one get one half off sale the next week and decided to grab the other two colors. For some reason, black is the softest, then pink, then grey but they are all still wonderful. Find them here.


softest sleepwear set summer


2. Thomas Bagel Thins

A while back I realized that a normal bagel can have 270 calories and 50 g of carbs, not the best food when there are so many other healthier options for breakfast. I've really avoided bagels for years, and have finally found a way to still enjoy them without feeling guilty. These are available at most grocery stores, learn more here.

low fat bagel


3. The Girl On The Train 

Jake and I read this book during my spring break after seeing it for weeks on the bestseller's list. I loved the storyline, and I couldn't put the book down. I had a few issues with how the author told the story, and there are some things I would change. If you are looking for a page-turner check this one out!

girl on the train review


4. French Pressed Coffee

C and E introduced Jake and I to french press coffee last month and we fell in love. The flavors of the coffee are brought out so much better, and the coffee is much stronger. We are always looking to find the secrets to great coffee thanks to this post, and this has become my every morning "go to" now. There are a ton of french presses available, we started with this model, but I'm guessing the nicer models will work even better!

french press coffee review

5. Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream

I've held onto this product for a few months before deciding how awesome it really is. Think of it as a tinted moisturizer (I use it as foundation and then throw powder on top most days) that can fix discolored spots. I've been having trouble with my normal foundation that just sits on top of my skin and appears flakey, but this blends all the way into your skin nicely.

It's a light coverage so concealer is needed, and if you wanted you could layer another layer on top. I'll definitely be buying another bottle when I run out soon, because I've been using this almost every single day. I also use this blending brush to apply it and blend out my concealer and it works really well.


bare minerals complexion rescue review



If you don't want to miss a post, subscribe by e-mail on the right sidebar! I don't know who, if any readers, are subscribed because it's an external widget, but I wanted to remind you it's there!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished