Tuesday, May 26, 2015

neurology core reflection


To continue with my tradition of posting a reflection after each core, I'll share a few things about the short neurology core that we ended the year with. In this core we covered the functions and anatomy of the parts of the brain and spinal cord.  This was my favorite core so far because it incorporated some lab dissections, plenty of cross sections, enthusiastic professors, and I genuinely enjoyed learning the material. 

During the last six weeks of school, I got a little stir crazy and wished I was outside instead of stuck inside most of my days. As with each of the other cores, I used a different study tactic. I spent most of my time this core reviewing the notes and looking up online tutorials, videos, and resources. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished