Monday, July 11, 2016

vietnamese iced coffee recipe

In the hot sun on my commute to Lincoln in the mornings I don't find myself enjoying my hot coffee as much as I used too so I went back to this old favorite iced coffee recipe. It's really easy, and it makes your drink just as good as one you'd get from a coffee shop! 



Using your freshly brewed coffee of choice, pour over ice and stir quickly (sometimes I just let mine sit out and get cold by removing it from the hot plate on the machine). 

Add a couple spoonfuls of sweet and condensed milk (found in the baking aisle) to the cup and keep stirring until it's well mixed. (If you don't do this it will all settle on the bottom)

If you made it in a to-go cup with a straw then you're ready for your Monday commute to work like I am! 









Happy Monday! 
Working on some more posts for this week too!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished