Friday, December 12, 2014

12 days of Cabelas

Jake and I made an impromptu visit to Cabela's last night, and while he visited with many of his old co-workers, I walked around looking at all the new things they had out for Christmas. I'm attempting to do a "12 days of Christmas" blog post for our home, but in the meantime, please enjoy the "12 Days of Christmas at Cabela's" .

(When you are bored while shopping with your husband, you'll do anything to stay interested - for me that included creeping around the store snapping photos)

12 Deep Fat Fryers



11 Shot Glasses



10 Camelbaks



9 Fish Finders




8 Reclining Lawn Chairs




7  Place Settings



6 Countertop Ice Makers



5 Serving Animals




4 Shotgun Plungers



3 Hiking Boots



2 Stuffed Fish 



and

1 Louisiana Pellet Grill



And although I don't care whether or not you shop at Cabela's, I'll mention anyway that they are having a big "Christmas at Cabela's" event this weekend. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished