Thursday, June 2, 2016

one teaspoon sale

If anyone wanted to try out the One Teaspoon Bandit Shorts I wrote about in my May favorites, the website is doing 50% off a TON of stuff. They are such high quality denim and the fit is relaxed and amazingly confortable. You can't tell from the picture how much better quality they are then any of my other shorts, but trust me in person you can.

Check it out www.oneteaspoon.com

They have some cute things for only $20! I ordered this, this, and this

I wanted these but they didn't have my size (order 1 size up in the bandits) and I want to try out the Outlaw shorts (longer than my bandits) but today is not that day.

<<<If you are unsure about it what something looks like on normal non-model people I always find it helpful to google image the shorts/jeans - these are popular enough that other bloggers have photos in them usually.>>>

(above are the Wilde Bandits)

Comment below if you end up ordering anything!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished