Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Last Minute Gifts $25 and Under

If you've been too busy to work on your holiday shopping until now (thanks finals week), then you may feel a little overwhelmed shopping for everyone on your list. 

Here are some gifts $25 and under that would be great for your friend, sister, niece, cousin, mom, or yourself!

Links for all the products can be found below 
(and I added a few extra necklaces that are good options too!)




1. This ruffle sleeve top is so cute and I love the variety of colors that it comes in!

2. This foldover bag is affordable, but looks expensive and  chic. It would go with any outfit

3. I've heard that the lip colors from Jouer last an incredibly long time. I've seen swatches from this company too and the multiple shades of nudes they have are pretty! 

4. The Anastasia brow pencil is a favorite of many, you can't go wrong here.

5. This classic gingham shirt is a good staple for any closet. The layering possibilities are endless, but I think it looks great on its own too.

6. This grunge TopShop tee can be dressed up like the model, or casual with jeans. It looks extremely comfortable!

7. The BP scarfs are so soft, this one is a great value and the pattern is unique enough it would be a good addition to anyone's closet.

8. Marble phone case
(mine can be seen here)

9.  This beauty phone charger is on sale, I love the gold on it!

10. The Lip Cheat in PillowTalk is a favorite liner of mine and I'm convinced it would look good on almost any skin type! It's a nude pink and it makes lips look a lot more full. (example found here )

11. Nike Womens Hat

12. Make Up Eraser. This washcloth will remove even waterproof mascara, even without soap!

13. Travel Hairspray 

14. Leather Tassel Keychain
I have this keychain and the leather fringe feels and looks really nice, but also makes it super easy to find my keys in my purse. 
Check out my other gift guides:
For the Jet Setter
For the Athlete
For the Snuggler
For the Chef
For the Beauty Lover
For the Guys

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished